RF Test Engineer
The qualified candidate will be responsible for testing highly reliable RF and microwave electronics. Must follow procedures to guarantee quality, reliability, repeatability, and efficiency of all products in production. Excellent knowledge and use of test equipment used in both engineering and production. Experience with manufacturing tools, equipment and processes involved in producing RF electronics. Must be able to perform circuit analysis and troubleshooting on parts and products. Continually improve quality in products and processes. Requires daily interaction and communication with engineers and managers at all levels of the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in the manufacture and testing of SSPA, BUC, LNA, Up Converters, Down Converters, Transceivers, etc.
- Experience working at various frequency bands: C-band, X-band, Ku-band, Ka-band, etc.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and AS9100 controls and regulations
- Assist in microwave product development; from concept, through design, test and manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge and use of lab tools related to testing of RF and electrical systems
- Investigate, evaluate and test parts for engineering development and production units
- Knowledgeable of manufacturing documentation, operations and equipment
- Able to create, review and modify test documents and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well in a fast paced environment
- Motivated and self-starter
- Proficient with the use of microwave /RF lab equipment: spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, etc.
Please include “RF Test Engineer” in the email subject.